Skip to main content

Thinking out loud during a live stream video test


As I was trying to figure out the new video set up I want to do for the new season of my art podcast, I was wondering how it would look, how it would sound, stuff like that. 

Then I figured, why not just test it for real? So I turned on the camera and just let it run.

While I was doing that I thought out loud about some of the things I wanted to do for the new season of the podcast. 

I ended up talking about why I set up my entire website and webcomics using the free options offered by Google

I use things like Blogger, Google Sites, Google Photos. It works for me and I only pay 12 bucks a year for the domain I use. Everything else is free.

Plus, my mom was in the chat during the video stream, so that was kinda funny! 😁


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.