Skip to main content

Podcast interviews.

With all the artists out there I have a hard time contacting them one by one. I thought doing this would be a fun thing to try! This way anyone who wants to talk can set up a time.

Here is the link to the appointment calendar on my Facebook page

The interviews times are
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 1pm and 3pm (Central time)
Sundays - 2pm (Central time)

Popular

Uninspired.

I don't know. Maybe it's silly. I haven't edited it yet.

Exhaust.

When I got back in my car later it still smelled.

Just a glitch.

I guess I'm happy it's going to be fine. Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer A comic diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. Read it on Amazon Get the ebook

Comics lab.

I was honored that she even responded to me. I stopped trying to contact her because I started to feel like a stalker. Seeing people in the comics lab when I went there didn't help with that feeling.