Skip to main content

Turning Some Live Stream Audio Into A Song

Crafting a New Song: An Experimental Approach

This is a behind-the-scenes look at the creative process of developing a new song for my band, Lorenzo's Music. I delve into how I'm transforming the audio from an old live stream songwriting session into a new song. I also explore how we leverage open-source tools like Audacity, Ardour, and Ubuntu Studio to craft music and how we use GitHub for an experimental approach to band collaboration.


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.