Skip to main content

My song "Why did I" Featured In An Independent 8-bit Horror RPG

via - lorenzosmusic.com

My band's song "Why Did I" from our Rom-Comm Mixtape is featured in the indie game Hypocrite, a retro-style horror RPG!

This game has a unique 8-bit aesthetic and is designed as a horror RPG walkthrough. Our song is used during a scene when the main character searches through an eerie, house house. One of the developers, responsible for setting the tone in these scenes, integrated "Why Did I" in a really cool subtle way.

You can play the game "Hypocrite" on itch.io

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.