Skip to main content

To Do: Overcoming Tech Troubles A Week in My Creative Business Life

The week kicked off with a series of unexpected technical issues. My phone began to fail, shutting off after only a minute of use. Simultaneously, a malfunctioning video card on my laptop made it so I couldn't do any video editing.

But I got a new phone and fixed my video card issue. So this week I go over what tasks I completed from last week and take a look at the tasks I have to do for my online creative ventures this week.

Symbols for the tasks

✅ = Done

⏲ = Still waiting

1. Vintage reselling business, The Pop Culture Roadshow

This week for my vintage online store:

✅ Pack orders

✅ List 5 items a day (View new items in my eBay store)

✅ Record a "what sold" video

⏲ Create reels from the videos

2. My band, Lorenzo's Music

Things I need to do for my band this week:

✅ Start planning promos for new song (Listen to the song "If I was alone" here)

✅ Reels of song hook

✅ Send playlist pitch

3. My webcomic series, Bobert and the Monster

✅ Color Current Page

✅ Live stream coloring (Watch a clip from the live stream here)

✅ Pencil next page

Watch the video to hear the full story and take a look behind the scenes into how I'm managing multiple creative projects.

4. Email list

✅ Create a download offer for email list sign-ups


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.