Skip to main content

Coloring Funny Books: Creating Comics with Old Time Radio

Can I color this page before the radio program ends?

Join me for a live comic drawing session as I color a page of my latest webcomic while listening to a classic episode of Suspense from 1962 called "Golden Years". Let's see if I can finish coloring before the show ends!

I like to set a goal when I work on my comic; this time, I listen to an episode of Suspense from 1962. The show is about 22 minutes long, and I want to color a whole comic page before it ends. But I keep getting distracted by the storyline.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.