Skip to main content

I love looking at the vintage items I sell!

picture of vintage games, books and albums
via - The Pop Culture Roadshow

I love looking at the vintage items that sold online from my collection one last time before they go out.

They really just look so cool. But I'm a sucker for old vintage artwork.

I collect and sell vintage toys, games, and books to help make money on the side while I make music, comics, and podcasts. Plus, it's fun!

Here are some close-ups of the items from this sold pile.

I talk more about them on my Pop Culture Roadshow website here.

picture of vintage books

picture of vintage books

picture of vintage book and games

picture of album cover

Visit my Pop Culture Roadshow website to see more!

https://www.thepopcultureroadshow.com

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.