Skip to main content

New song! "Rainy day friction"

picture of a person in a photograph with a cartoon face holding a flower

Listen to the song on:

"Rainy day friction" by Lorenzo's Music

"Rainy Day Friction" is the 3rd song for a film soundtrack project I've been working on with my band Lorenzo's Music.

It is a melancholic song. Sparse piano, strings, and bass set the pace, while vocals, baritone sax, and organ create an ASMR-like crescendo in the chorus, evoking feelings of longing for a scene in the movie.


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.