Skip to main content

I've Been Selling Artwork from Damaged Vintage Books

Over on my vintage vlog on YouTube one of the main things I love to collect and sell are old illustrated books.

But when a vintage 1948 children's book I had in my collection lost its cover, I wanted to talk about how I saw an opportunity instead of a setback.

I've been removing illustrated pages from books I find that have been damaged and selling them as standalone art prints. 

It gives new life and value to the damaged book!

Check out some of the other prints I have for sale in my eBay store.


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.