Skip to main content

Michael Filippello: Painter - Tom Ray's Art Podcast

picture of two people smiling and text

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS

On this episode of the podcast, I meet Michael Filippello. Michael is a painter living in Hendersonville Tennessee. Michael paints landscapes and tells me about doing painted illustrations for children's books. Michael also talks about how going through a major surgery has driven him to really move forward with his art career.

Watch the video

Links

Michael Filippello on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064063330900

Michael Filippello on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/artist_mikef_msdt


📬 Join my email list to get a call out for artists when I'm booking interviews!

Join my email list


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.