Skip to main content

What I Got! A video of my latest vintage pop-culture haul

Vintage illustrated books, toys, and more! What I Got!

I take a look at some of the fun books and other vintage items I added to my collection today.

And at the end, I show one of my webcomic diary pages.

Check out more vintage things!

I have another website called The Pop-Culture Roadshow where I geek out over a lot of the history and artwork of the vintage and pop-culture items I collect.

Check it out here

https://www.thepopcultureroadshow.com


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.