Skip to main content

James Griffiths: Pottery, The Kiln Shed - Tom Ray's Art Podcast

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS

On this episode of the podcast, I meet James Griffiths. James is a pottery artist living in Madison WI. James had started out working in retail but wanted to try making pottery full-time. We talk about how that transition to a full-time artist started and how James ended up opening their own pottery studio called The Kiln Shed in a space on Madison's east side!

Watch the video

Links

The Kiln Shed Website https://www.thekilnshed.studio

The Kiln Shed on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KilnShed

The Kiln Shed on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kilnshed 


📬 Join my email list to get a call out for artists when I'm booking interviews!

http://eepurl.com/g1uUSP


Check out the other things Tom Ray does too! :)

- Tom Ray's Daily webcomic

- Tom Ray's graphic novel eBooks "Then This Happened..."

- Podcast Music by Tom Ray's band Lorenzo's Music https://www.lorenzosmusic.com

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.