Skip to main content

Promoting my webcomic and drawings with google ads - Tom Ray's Art Podcast

In the previous episode of the podcast, I talked about how I used Facebook ads to find people that might be interested in the things I make. This time I wanted to tell a story about something I tried after using Google ads to find people to read my autobiographical webcomic I draw that ended up not costing that much. 

It started with promoting a physical book I made of the webcomic and then pivoted into a separate website that people could flip through to read it.

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS

Links

View the website I created for the webcomic here


Podcast Music by Tom Ray's band Lorenzo's Music, listen on Spotify

https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q


Subscribe to Tom Ray on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/tmray

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.