Skip to main content

Dan Hardesty: Illustrator, 3D Art and Webcomics

Dan Hardesty is an artist in Pennsylvania who does illustration and also makes computer 3D artwork that actually gets created and 3D printed for live stage sets for performances at the Sight & Sound Theatres a production the performs live stories from the bible. We talk about how Dan went from drawing to illustration to eventually creating these large set pieces. Dan is also starting a new webcomic on his Instagram page called The Almighty Sandwich.

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Links

Dan Hardesty on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/danhardestyart

Dan Hardesty website http://www.danielhardesty.com

Podcast Music by Tom Ray's band Lorenzo's Music, listen on Spotify https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q

Join the email list! 📬

Every season I do a call out for artists on the email list. Sign up to find out when I'm booking interviews and more 😀

Popular

This is going to Germany - Tom Ray's Day 200615

I go through some of the pop-culture items I collect from the 1950s to the 1990s that I sold on eBay. When packing them up I discovered this one is going to Germany! Vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store  https://ebay.to/2vMYStC Items in this video: Crusader Rabbit book Strohs Schooner glass Pepsi Cola Glass Plate Hagar the Horrible Doll Parchisi Game Berenstain Bears Book Little Golden Record  Check out the other things I do too! :) Tom Ray's Art Podcast (interviews with artists) on Spotify - https://spoti.fi/36BlMk9 Daily webcomic on Tapas - https://tapas.io/series/then-this-happened My graphic novel "Then This Happened..." (Year One) - https://amzn.to/2T37F2R My graphic novel "Then This Happened..." (Year Two) - https://amzn.to/3fMuAJC Music in this video by my band Lorenzo's Music on Spotify - https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/tmray

Fried.

Happy Halloween!

Vocal ideas.

Up until that point I really liked how it was going. It kinda blocked the whole thing. I'll figure something out.

Day 6 Prague: Prague Castle.

I've told this story to several people and not only did none of them know who Sadie Sink was they told me they don't watch Stranger Things?