Skip to main content

Craig Snodgrass: Sci-Fi Artist and Robot Art Toys - Tom Ray's Art Podcast 210718

Craig Snodgrass is a painter, graphic designer in Staunton VA, but a few years ago, Craig decided to break into the designer toy world with his own Kickstarter-backed action figure, DUP-1, or "Duppy". Now he makes what he calls SnodBOTs and in addition started a subscription service of his creations called the Bot of the Month Subscription Box.

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Links

Craig Snodgrass Website https://www.snodgrassart.com

Craig Snodgrass on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/snodgrassart

Craig Snodgrass on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/craigsnodgrassart

Support the show!

Check out the vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.