Skip to main content

Shannon Wang: Illustrator, Painter and Tattoos - Tom Ray's Art Podcast 210307

Shannon Wang is an artist living in Maryland. After college Shannon worked for the Discovery Channel making larger-than-life window displays and later started a business called Shop 53, an all women run Tattoo & Art Studio. And during the shutdown, this past year became obsessed with drawing portraits inspired by an app called sktchy.

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Links

Shannon Wang's Website http://shannonwang.com

Shop 53 Tattoo & Art Studio website https://www.shop53tattoostudio.com

Shannon Wang on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/shannonwangart

Support the show!

Check out the vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.