Skip to main content

Neal Tse: Fantasy Illustrator - Tom Ray's Art Podcast 210314

Neal Tse is an artist living in Indiana. He is a Fantasy Illustrator and has done artwork that ranges the realm of science fiction and fantasy genres. Neal also started live-streaming his drawing and painting process on the Twitch video platform.

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Links

Neal Tse's Website - https://nealtse.com

Neal Tse on Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/nealtse

Neal Tse on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nealtse

Support the show!

Check out the vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Podcast Music by my band Lorenzo's Music, listen on Spotify https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.