Skip to main content

Mike Lloyd: Animator - Tom Ray's Art Podcast 210117

Mike Lloyd is an animator and artist living out in California. He currently makes promotional animation and more for his day job but he has also done animation shorts for comedians and also for the Netflix documentary "Behind the curve" a film about theorists who defend the belief that the Earth is flat.

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Links

Mike Lloyd's website https://likemoyd.com

Mike Lloyd on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mikelloydart

Support the show!

Check out the vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Podcast Music by my band Lorenzo's Music, listen on Spotify https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q

Popular

Uninspired.

I don't know. Maybe it's silly. I haven't edited it yet.

Exhaust.

When I got back in my car later it still smelled.

Just a glitch.

I guess I'm happy it's going to be fine. Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer A comic diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. Read it on Amazon Get the ebook

Comics lab.

I was honored that she even responded to me. I stopped trying to contact her because I started to feel like a stalker. Seeing people in the comics lab when I went there didn't help with that feeling.