Skip to main content

These cards were gonna cost how much to ship to Canada? - Tom Ray's Day 201204

I take a look at some of the things I sold online from my collection of vintage retro items and a set of movie trivia cards were sold in Canada but the shipping cost was pretty crazy. But I found another option on eBay for international shipping.

I also sold a 45 record of Glenn Close singing. I take a quick listen to that of course!

Plus, at the end of the video, I draw my daily autobiographical webcomic.

More vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.