Skip to main content

Thann Clark: Photographer, professional and artistic - Tom Ray's Art Podcast 201220

Thann Clark is a photographer who lives in California who not only does personal artistic photos but found a way to do it professionally for an auction house. He takes pictures of older items that they sell but also gets the chance to photograph crazy Hollywood studio memorabilia!

Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Links

Thann Clark - Website

https://www.thannclark.com

Thann Clark on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/thann_clark/

Support the show!

Check out the vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Podcast Music by my band Lorenzo's Music, listen on Spotify https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q

Popular

Uninspired.

I don't know. Maybe it's silly. I haven't edited it yet.

Exhaust.

When I got back in my car later it still smelled.

Just a glitch.

I guess I'm happy it's going to be fine. Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer A comic diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. Read it on Amazon Get the ebook

Creating a cover for my webcomic books

Creating my webcomic book cover for print on Amazon KDP I have all the pages set up for the book and ready to go and then at the end it's like "oh right I still need to create the cover for the book!" I don't know why but this part always makes me the most anxious. Maybe it's because it's the way the book is going to be represented? It's so weird, in my books I'm telling very personal things in my webcomics themselves but the cover is the thing that is making me anxious. I mean this is gonna be what I show when I say to people, hey I created this book you should check it out!  Maybe I'm being silly I don't know? ( Related post: Using Google Photos and Google Docs To Make My Webcomic Book ) Using other books as references for the cover What I did to kind of help me with this is I would reference these old comic strip books that I have. I like the styles of these books and I collect them. Collection of old comic strip paperback pocket books I h...