Skip to main content

New podcast season on Oct. 4 now with video!

I'm starting the new season of the podcast on Sunday Oct 4, 2020 and along with the audio show, I will be releasing a video version on my YouTube channel.

I thought I would turn on the camera and give an example of what the video version will look like!

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel for the show and for a look at some of the day-to-day stuff that I record for my vlog!

YouTube - https://youtube.com/tmray

Audio Podcast - The audio podcast is still available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google podcast, and all the other podcast places 😊

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.