Skip to main content

Got my NEW new Ubuntu Laptop - Tom Ray's Day 200928


I had ordered a new Ubuntu Linux laptop for video editing but the one I originally got while it had tons of RAM for what I needed the battery would only last about 3 hours?! 

A person I know on twitter had just ordered one from the same company and was posting about how the battery life was fantastic. So I thought I would give it one more try and ordered the model he got. 

It had less RAM but it was enough to do what I wanted. So I'll see how this one goes. I'm sure it will be fine. Yeah, it'll be fine. 

Here is the video of when I got the last one https://youtu.be/__xzJ6dLmaE

Then I stop by my train car like I have been the past year to see if they hooked up the electricity yet. 

Plus, at the end of the video, I draw my daily autobiographical webcomic. 

You can watch more videos on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/tmray 


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.