Skip to main content

My train car studio is back on it's tracks again! - Tom Ray's Day 200707

It's been almost a year since I've been able to get into the train car I am turning into an art and recording studio. Walking by it today I noticed some significant progress! And I also draw about it in my daily webcomic.

I sell vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store to support my art career. See what I got in my eBay store.
https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Here is a link to my interview with artist Mike Lroy on my Tom Ray's Art Podcast.
https://www.tomrayswebsite.com/2020/04/mike-lroy-murals-spray-paint-digital.html

Watch more video like this on my YouTube channel

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.