Skip to main content

Got paid in quarters, what's a reseller gonna do? Tom Ray's Day 200610


I go through some of the resale items I sold and a Ron Swanson mug I sold the guy paid me in quarters then I go over more items I got from garage and estate sales I sold online. And then my daily webcomic.

I collect pop-culture items from the 50s through the 90s and sell them on eBay, Mercari and Facebook Marketplace to help support my art and music career. Plus, I really like collecting those things.

Check out the other things I do too! :)

Popular

Exhaust.

When I got back in my car later it still smelled.

Just a glitch.

I guess I'm happy it's going to be fine. Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer A comic diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. Read it on Amazon Get the ebook

Comics lab.

I was honored that she even responded to me. I stopped trying to contact her because I started to feel like a stalker. Seeing people in the comics lab when I went there didn't help with that feeling.

Uninspired.

I don't know. Maybe it's silly. I haven't edited it yet.