Skip to main content

What I sold today & podcast promotion strategies - Tom Ray's Day 200516



Support the show! Check out my eBay store - https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

I use eBay as a way to support my art career so I show you some of the pop-culture items I sold from my eBay store today. Then I go over the strategy I use to test out audiences on Facebook to promote my website and my art podcast.

Here is my packing with two boxes video that I mention - https://youtu.be/PNSL6Yx8_Wg


Popular

Uninspired.

I don't know. Maybe it's silly. I haven't edited it yet.

Exhaust.

When I got back in my car later it still smelled.

Just a glitch.

I guess I'm happy it's going to be fine. Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer A comic diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. Read it on Amazon Get the ebook

Comics lab.

I was honored that she even responded to me. I stopped trying to contact her because I started to feel like a stalker. Seeing people in the comics lab when I went there didn't help with that feeling.