Skip to main content

Lindsay Kovnat: Animation, Illustration & Man Man Music Video - S06E12 Tom Ray's Art Podcast

image with podcast logo and text



Linsay Kovnat is an artist I reached out to online because of an animated video I saw she made years ago for the band Man Man. She's been living in New York and we talk about how she ended up creating this video and winning a Nicktoons award for it. Lindsay has also recently been working on a children's book.

Listen to the episode:

Available on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify

Learn more about Lindsay Kovnat https://www.lindsaykovnatart.com

Man Man "Engrish Bwudd" Video  https://youtu.be/wurEDf8z9tc

Music for the podcast
"Just in case" by Lorenzo's Music - https://www.lorenzosmusic.com

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.