Skip to main content

A day of retro items, drawing comics & getting coffee - Tom Ray's vlog


This is a vlog I started about how I'm running my own business from home. Spent the day packaging some stuff I'm gonna send out. But, the day I started recording this the world had just begun to change as I found out when I tried to get a coffee. 

You can visit my eBay store to check out all my retro items from the 1960s - 1990s https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.