Skip to main content

It started with grey pants.

Then This Happened Comic
Seriously every time I wear the grey pants it happens. And the candle did smell more like leaves than the perfume ones I had found so far thanks to Tammy at Hatch Art House! And the blue lights on the backpack were the kind that when I look at them the color is so blue and bright that it feels like I can't focus my eyes on them. Does that make sense?

Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.