Skip to main content

Tim House installation.

Then This Happened Comic by Tom Ray

Inside, what sounded like old-timey banjo music played in the background and all the pictures hanging seemed strange. Almost borderline disturbing. But not.

Here is the actual photo she took.


image of man in a small room

Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer

A daily personal diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. You can read the ebook on Amazon

Get the ebook


Popular

More messages.

I'm feeling much better about this show today. Now that I say that I hope I didn't jinx it.

Baby jacket.

I couldn't get the jacket to fit in case you were wondering.

Cartoons

She actually did jump and whack me when she remembered this. It was like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Road rage

Seriously, I saw no change in how she acts driving.