Skip to main content

Hey there art enthusiasts.


Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts or Google Play

Introducing "American Bandito" a new show about artists.
Join animator, cartoonist, and musician Tom Ray for weekly conversations with fellow artists about how they create, promote themselves and in the meantime still manage their own well-being.

Music: "Where did it go" by Rom-Comm - cc-by-sa (http://www.romcommtheband.com/2017/07/where-did-it-go-single-release.html)

Popular

Uninspired.

I don't know. Maybe it's silly. I haven't edited it yet.

Exhaust.

When I got back in my car later it still smelled.

Just a glitch.

I guess I'm happy it's going to be fine. Then This Happened... A diary about breast cancer A comic diary about our lives after my wife found out she had breast cancer. Read it on Amazon Get the ebook

Comics lab.

I was honored that she even responded to me. I stopped trying to contact her because I started to feel like a stalker. Seeing people in the comics lab when I went there didn't help with that feeling.